Nighthawk Android Changelog
Version 1.0.17 *(2021-03-31)
- Switch price endpoint to api.lightwalletd.com
Version 1.0.16 *(2021-03-24)
- Better handling around unsatisfied link errors.
Version 1.0.15 *(2021-03-21)
- Fix block rescan error.
Version 1.0.14 *(2021-03-17)
- Connect to lightwalletd.com service funded by ZOMG.
- Remove Google Services dependency.
- Support QR code scan on ZecPages.
Version 1.0.13 (2021-01-24)
- Fix crash in magicsnakeloader.
- Handle NumberFormatException.
- Add donation address under Settings.
Version 1.0.12 (2021-01-20)
- Fix crash when restoring wallet.
Version 1.0.11 (2021-01-18)
- Add price query via Nighthawk Server Cached Proxy.
- Update dependencies & Zcash-SDK.
Version 1.0.10 (2021-01-01)
- Fix: Use LockBox Server Settings.
- Update dependencies for material and lottie libs.
Version 1.0.9 (2020-12-20)
- New: Upgrade to the latest Zcash SDK.
- New: Implement ZIP-313, reducing the default fee from 10,000 to 1,000 zats.
- New: Adds authentication prior to viewing backup seed words.
- Fix: Repaired the upgrade flow, which could not reorg because of missing birthday height
- Fix: Repaired create wallet flow which was being covered by the loading screen
- Fix: Authentication bugs on older devices that were preventing sends and mishandling cancels.
- Fix: Users can now upgrade from seed-only prior versions without crashing or needing to restore.
- Fix: Improved internal metrics for troubleshooting issues.
- Fix: Correct race condition when launching the app
- Fix: Display loading screen while waiting for app to initialize
- Add translations for Spanish, Italian, Korea, Russian and Chinese
Version 1.0.8 (2020-11-15)
- Enable deshielding ZEC transaction z -> t
- Update dependencies and gradle build setup
- Simplify Send transaction flow
- Fix importing of wallets with birthday heights after 1,000,000 blocks
- Minor UI Niceties
Version 1.0.7 (2020-08-29)
- Switch default lightwalletd server to Nighthawk’s own no-Logs, non-US based server
- Theming & copy updates
- Update dependencies
- Fix MaterialButton styling
Version 1.0.6 (2020-08-24)
- Update to latest librustzcash SDK lib & android dependencies
- Fix New Wallet creation
- Fix SideShift affiliate url
- Fix Donate to Nighthawk copy address
- Add Biometric support
- Add shortcut for auto-fill amount for memo
- Improve compatibility with memo reply-to formats
- Support precise birthday heights for faster restore
- Switch to Reply-To standard for memos
Version 1.0.5 (2020-08-01)
- Revamp Wallet UI, add Zash info link
- Update donation address, add SideShift.ai integration
- Default to ZecWallet server, Thanks @adityapk!
- Upgrade NDK version, Strigify resources and optimize layouts.
Version 1.0.4 (2020-07-22)
- Fix a bug in resolving transaction history
Version 1.0.3 (2020-07-20)**
- New Settings screen with the ability to point to a lighthttpd server of user’s choice.
- Switch to “Reply-To” from “sent-from” because the former underscores the idea that the given address is not necessarily the address that originated the transaction.
- Update dependencies and secure the lighthttpd setting via EncryptedSharedPreferences
- Add Donation address
Version 1.0.2 (2020-07-09)
- Remove Feedback Module, Crashlytics & Mixpanel libs
- Fix SSL handshake failure
- Fix for bad QR scan & Navigation after sending ZEC.
Version 1.0.1 (2020-07-01)
- Resolved a critical bug where an EU locale or alternative keyboards defaults to , for decimal on the Send screen and the mobile SDK ignores the denominator on the input screen
- Added further instances of Nighthawk branding (h/t @imichaelmiers)
- Fixes the cursor position resetting to 0 when there’s a space on either side of the address field (h/t @CrystalPony)
- Updates dependencies
Version 1.0.0 (2020-06-16)
- Repackage to Nighthawk Wallet
- Removed Analytics Reporting
- Changed package naming & logo
- Removed Send Feedback
- Block sending tx to t addr
Version 1.0.0-alpha23 (2020-02-21)
- Fix: reorg improvements, squashing critical bugs that disabled wallets
- New: extend analytics to include taps, screen views, and send flow.
- New: add crash reporting via Crashlytics.
- New: expose user logs and developer logs as files.
- New: improve feature for creating checkpoints.
- New: added DB schemas to the repository for tracking.
- Fix: numerous bug fixes, test fixes and cleanup.
- New: improved error handling and user experience
Version 1.0.0-alpha17 (2020-02-07)
- New: implemented wallet import
- New: display the memo when tapping outbound transactions
- Fix: removed the sad zebra and softened wording for sending z->t
- Fix: removed restriction on smallest sendable ZEC amount
- Fix: removed “fund now”
- New: turned on developer logging to help with troubleshooting
- New: improved wallet details ability to handle small amounts of ZEC
- New: added ability to clear the memo
- Fix: changed “SEND WITHOUT MEMO” to “OMIT MEMO”
- Fix: corrected wording when the address is included in the memo
- New: display the approximate wallet birthday with the backup words
- New: improved crash reporting
- Fix: fixed bug when returning from the background
- New: added logging for failed transactions
- New: added logic to verify setup and offer explanation when the wallet is corrupted
- New: refactored and improved wallet initialization
- New: added ability to contribute ‘plugins’ to the SDK
- New: added tons more checkpoints to reduce startup/import time
- New: exposed logic to derive addresses directly from seeds
- Fix: fixed several crashes
Version 1.0.0-alpha11 (2020-01-15)
- Initial ECC release
Version 1.0.0-alpha03 (2019-12-18)
- Initial internal wallet team release